Wednesday, July 4, 2012

40. What Am I Forgetting?

I do this, every so often, where, for at least a couple weeks on end I feel like I'm forgetting something. Instead of going to sleep I'll pace back and forth between websites: Facebook, Google reader, Pinterest.. so on... like I'm forgetting to check something. And yet, there's nothing that needs checking and everything is usually the same as when I left it last. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, some kind of sign from heaven, an acknowledgement of my existence on earth?
Whatever it is that I'm looking for and not finding, I know it's unlikely to be found online. Maybe it's a way of processing things I need to figure out, trying to find answers I won't find anywhere else either...
I should really close the computer and go to sleep....
I should really seek answers from God...

No comments:

Post a Comment